|← Patch 1.1.1b||Patch 1.2.0||Patch 1.2.1-f1 →|
We're one day from releasing After Dark and figured you all would be interested in what we've done. So with no further ado - patch notes!
There's no 100% definite time for when we release tomorrow. Our goal is roughly 15:00 CEST depending on Steam's availability.
After Dark 1.2.0Edit
Paid content | After Dark ExpansionEdit
- Plenty of props and buildings added
- After dark menu music
- Loading image variation support
- New Loading screens
- District toolbar has been split to 3 tabs: Paint, Industrial specializations and Commercial specializations
- Economy panel shows specializations in the income and tooltips
- Economy panel shows taxi
- Unlocking panel shows new commercial specializations
- Crime info view has a jail availability, prisoners and capacity
- Prisoners added
- Commercial specializations added: Leisure and Tourism
- Leisure and Beach assets added
- Unlocking requirements for specializations and new buildings
- New policies added
- New Steam achievements added
- District panel now shows both industrial and commercial specialization
- Menu logo shows after dark for DLC owners
- Prisons added
- Police cars collect criminals
- Police vans transport criminals to prisons
- Taxis added to info view legend
- New strings added, for example bicycles now have a correct info panel
- International airport added
- Cargo hub added
- Taxi service added
- Bus terminal added
- Bicycles and bicycle paths working
Free for all playersEdit
- Service buildings show notification when there is no road access
- Day/night option added
- Added icons to info panels of vehicles and citizens
- Building and attached prop window/illumination/light depends on if building is active / has electricity
- Night ambient sounds implemented
- New music implemented for the night
- Lights go off when a building is on fire
- Pink Unicorn billboard added!
- Budget window now has sliders for both day and night time
- Day/Night transport lines
- Shoreline now has land value and land value info view shows it even if it is not built yet
- Content manager: ability to create custom district styles (custom building collections) from downloaded assets to be used on districts
- District panel now has a drop down allowing to change its style set
- Added day time control slider in Map and Asset editor
- Added Day/Night indicator where the zoom/tiles mode button is
- Visual night and day cycle added
- Street lights
- New textures for lighting windows added to existing buildings
- Modding: Textfields support added to mod options
- Fixed: Left and right mouse button references in all languages
- Fixed: PDX Accounts creation lacks countries
- Fixed: Logged out of paradox account on every return to main menu
- Fixed: Markers are invisible to the players when placed on an asset in Asset Editor
- Fixed: Short description text goes out of bounds in Load Asset window if text is too long
- Fixed: Exploit: It is possible to keep the crime at 0% using only 2 Fire Stations and no Police Stations
- Fixed: Using Ctrl+backspace to erase your search word in the Content Manager does not bring back the whole list
- Fixed: Content Manager: Using Ctrl+v in the searchbox does not update the results.
- Fixed: High density commercial building H2 3x4 Shop04a has its store sign intersecting with the building model
- Fixed: The industrial H3 1x1 Facility05 building has a flickering metal cargo box.
- Fixed: Options: The X button applies the new settings on the New Screen Resolution prompt.
- Fixed: UI : Road upgrades: The road upgrade tooltip does not display long enough.
- Fixed: Citizens can often be seen going down the metro station's stair case through the handrail.
- Fixed: Clouds still move in the sky while the simulation is paused.
- Fixed: Low Health prompt triggered even if you have 0 citizens (only happened when using mods)
- Fixed: RUS/GER: In the Content Manager, the text of the "Publish" button is a little cut off
- Fixed: "Reset key mapping" does not follow the capitalization norm of the rest of the buttons
- Fixed: Advisor start text does not change language when changing language in-game
- Fixed: Visitors will not leave a building when it is turned off.
- Fixed: Medium roads can be upgraded to Highways with functional Service buildings connected to them. (Warning added to service buildings not connected to a road.)
- Fixed: European Theme: The Theatre and the Hypermarket European Unique Buildings are too hard to unlock.
- Fixed: Sliders in the Options Menu should have indications of their value.
- Fixed: Content Manager: The Categories title is misplaced.
- Fixed: Citizens vanish when entered in the Japanese Garden.
- Fixed: Clicking on the Auto-save option toggles the Auto-open Chirper messages option.
- Fixed: The Sea-and-Sky Scraper Unique Building has the already built icon displayed at all times.
- Fixed: Spelling mistake in the information box of the Fire Station building.
- Fixed: The tooltip for burned down buildings has a low resolution pie chart displaying 0 jobs
- Fixed: Bulldozing Medical Clinic with patients in it makes them either die or get instahealthy
- Fixed: Game Crashes on Exit
- Fixed: Buildings should now spawn with all or their color variations
- Fixed: Asset editor: Train templates are not working
- Fixed: Asset editor: Using infoshot and thumbshot tools affect sky rendering
- Fixed: Asset editor: Custom asset that are set not available in asset editor are available
- Fixed: Asset editor: Baked LOD textures sometimes don't show correctly for very simple and small assets
- Fixed: Credits won't start from the beginning when viewed more than once.
- Fixed: Game flickers when autosaving on all resolutions in Fullscreen, except on 1920x1080
- Fixed: Sometimes, at the very end of a loading tip, the text of the loading tip will appear corrupted for a split second.
- Fixed: When switching resolution and applying it from windowed to fullscreen, the aspect ratio is not properly set
- Fixed: Tiles that don't have buildings (fields, etc.) still have a building construction animation as they build up.
- Fixed: The "Recreational Use" policy is inconsistent with its description.
- Fixed: Using the Bulldozer shortkey while in free camera mode prevents the user to deactivate the bulldozer normally.
- Fixed: When enabling free camera, the camera button disappears but is still clickable
- Fixed: Asset Editor: All the European designated Wall Ads have incorrect icons.
- Fixed: Asset Editor: Incorrect icon for the Small Fountain is displayed.
- Fixed: Options: Keymapping : It is impossible to keymap the middle mouse button.
- Fixed: The "Average Zoned Buildings Level" text in a district's Info Panel is overlapping with the Level icon.
- Fixed: Paradox Account: The user is unable to log out of their Paradox account after creating or loading a game in the same game session.
- Fixed: Map Editor: Possible to use terrain brush through parts of the brush option window
- Fixed: Options: Clicking on the Auto-save option toggles the Auto-open Chirper messages option.
- Fixed: People working in a Service Vehicle change name every time they get out.
- Fixed: Content Manager: Disabling Maps, Savegames, or Assets does not prevent the user to access empty menus.
- Fixed: Starting a New Game while all Maps are disabled causes a corrupted game.
- Fixed: Map Editor: The user is able to set a brush strength with a value exceeding 1.
- Added error message: Saving a save file when the Local Disk is full causes multiple issues.
The Cities Team
|← Patch 1.1.1b||Patch 1.2.0||Patch 1.2.1-f1 →|
|Cities: Skylines||1.0.6b • 1.0.7b • 1.0.7c • 1.1.0 • 1.1.1b|
|After Dark||1.2.0 • 1.2.1-f1 • 1.2.2-f2|
|Snowfall||1.3.0 • 1.3.2-f1 • 1.4.0-f3 • 1.4.1-f2 • 1.5.0-f4|