Requirements for user rights
In order to ensure that you or another user is capable of having special privileges, requirements are set forth to determine whether user rights can be given.
Remember, user rights are for helping the wikia grow, not a privilege. Abusing your user rights will result in losing your user rights via community vote* unless otherwise stated**.
- *A community vote requires a 2/3 majority approval for the demotion, unless otherwise specified.
- **If the need arises that requires immediate termination of rights, the user will immediately be revoked of their user rights in the manner of:
- Inserting false information, obscenity, or otherwise unethical to the standards of wiki editing
- Abusing multiple accounts
- Other [specified]
All users with user rights of this community are subjected to the staff policy.
You must meet all the criteria listed below, unless otherwise stated.
- Active for a minimum of 30 days or longer
- Activity is determined by constant edits of at least a minimum of two days a week.
- Must not have harmed the wiki maliciously, such as spam or vandalism
- Must not have harassed or otherwise personally attack other users
- No block history within a year or longer [automatic disapproval of promotion if the length of the block has exceeded more than one week]
- Capable and demonstrates knowledge of cleaning up harmful edits created by users
- Demonstrates: trustworthiness, honesty, responsibility, cooperation, respect, professional, and other ethical character traits
- Understand that user rights are a responsibility, not a privilege
- Must abide to the site policies and other important guidelines
Additionally, you must have a minimum of 200 legitimate* mainspace edits to ensure that you have positively contributed to the growth of the wiki.
- *Legitimate: useful, truthful, non-spam (including making small, undetailed edits), etc.
Lastly, your request requires the approval of 2/3 community votes, unless otherwise specified. All registered users with at least 100 legitimate mainspace contributions may vote on the request. No user has more say or power than another, including administrators.
Finalizing the approved request, you will be promoted as soon as possible.
In the event a bureaucrat is incapable of promoting you within a reasonable time frame, you may contact Wikia staff by providing a link to the completed and approved request. A bureaucrat must be absent for at least 7 days before you can contact a Wikia staff, unless otherwise specified by a bureaucrat.
Administrators may alter the requirements and rules under their discretion.